Tuesday 10 April 2012

My Fitness Regime


I go to LA fitness 3 times a week doing a set routine of,
  • 3 sets of  incline chest press
  • 50 sit ups
  • 3 sets of bicep curls
  • Another 50 sit ups 
  • 3 sets of shoulder press
  • yet another 50 sit ups!
  • then a final burn out set on a triceps.
this tends to keep my upper body in good shape especially over the winter! Now the lighter evenings are coming in, i can do more leg/cardio work as i enjoy cycling and running at least twice a week also! On my runs i often take the popular route for my area of figsbury rings of which a charity run is held on each year and consists of a 5k multi terrain route with over a 1k steep incline! (although i have a feeling not quite so steep as areas of this 3 peaks challenge will be!)  so i feel my fitness is all pretty much together! I just need to keep it up! My main goal is to scratch up on my orienteering skills so not to get lost along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment