Friday 20 April 2012

Chris Brown (Training in Winterslow)

Training in Winterslow

I'm lucky to be in the middle of a beautiful country side so i have loads places to cycle as well as walk, My favourite place to cycle is in Bentley woods, you have the views and tricky terrain of the woods and when you come out of the woods you then get the beautiful views of fields.



 When i go out i always pack the essentials :-
  • First Aid Kit
  • Bottle of water 2ltrs just in case
  • waterproof jacket and trousers
  • Fully charged mobile phone
  • a case containing 6 Sim cards so i can get signal where ever i'm
  • a pump in case of a flat tyre
  • emergency patch repair kit

When i do go out i think a lot, reflect allot and i believe its a really great way to not only get fit and exercise you body but also to help you clear your head. That's why i love taking photos when I'm out cycling and walking because it reminds me that life isn't all about working, its about living life to the max, treating each day as its your last!!

.

As you Can see i love cycling and I'm going to continue to do so as part of my training for the Three Peaks Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment